Specialising in photography and cinematography, Migration Media offer a full range of cinematography, photography and video production services internationally and throughout Australia specialising in ocean and underwater marine and wildlife, underwater portrait, surf and waves, aerial and nature photography and cinematography and also offering wedding videography and video production services.
Based in Coral Bay and Exmouth on the idyllic Ningaloo Reef in North Western Australia’s towns of Coral Bay and Exmouth, Migration Media travel throguhout Western Australia including the Coral Coast, Pilbara & Gascoyne Regions in the towns of Perth, Geraldton, Kalbarri, Shark Bay, Carnarvon, Coral Bay, Exmouth, Karratha, Port Hedland and Broome. and beyond. Traveling to the Ha’apai Island Group in the Kingdom of Tonga each year, we are also available for underwater and photography shoots within the stunning island group. Please contact us for more information about any of our sevrices.
Migration Media hold a T-Class operators license for commercial filming and photography within Western Australia’s Marine Parks & National Parks including UNESCO World Heritage Listed Ningaloo Reef & Shark Bay Marine Parks, Cape Range National Park in Exmouth, Rottnest Island in Perth and the Rowley Shoals. As professional underwater camera operators and photographers, we hold professional PADI SCUBA Diving, technical and free diving qualifications with full liability insurance for commercial operations as well as a fully licensed drone and UAV operations certificates.
Migration Media use only the highest quality cinematography equipment in Red Epic Dragon 6k Cinema Camera and Nikon d810 dSLR’s using Nikonos and Nikkor lenses aiming for stunning high resolution imaging with razor sharp detail and beautiful color rendition.
Aiming to produce captivating motion and still imagery both in and out of the water, our Deep-X underwater camera housing with Nikonos underwater lenses for Red Epic Dragon offers sharp to the edge 6k footage with no aberration or distortion. Nauticam and Aquatech underwater housings for Nikon d810’s ensure faultless and reliable functionality every time. Migration Media are capable of shooting breathtaking 36 mp still images ideal for large format prints and publications and cinematic 6k video at 75 fps, 5k at 96 fps or 4k at 120 fps for stunning slow motion cinematography ideal for web, television, documentary and feature film productions.
- RED Epic Dragon 6k Cinema Camera
- Deep-X Underwater Housing for Red Epic Dragon
- Nikonos 15mm and 28mm Lenses with extension tubes
- Keldan Luna 8 CRI & Blue Underwater Video Lights
- RED 5′ Monitor and Bomb EVF
- DJI Ronin 3-Axis Gimbal Stabiliser
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4k Aerial Quadcopter
- Manfrotto Fluid Head & Video Tripod
- Revolve Motion Time lapse Slider with Tilt/Pan Head
- Zoom H4n Audio Recorder & Rode Lav/Shotgun Mics
- Aquatica Underwater Video Tripod
- Nikon D800 & D810 36mp dSLR’s
- Nauticam NA-D800 & D810 Underwater Housings
- Nauticam 250mm Optical Glass Dome Ports
- Nauticam 60 Macro Port
- Nauticam 87 Macro Ports
- Aquatech Elite d800/d810 Sport Housing
- Aquatech PD-50 & PD-135 Wide Angle/Fisheye Ports
- Aquatech P-60 & P-90 Flat Lens Ports
- Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobes
- Aquatica +5 & +10 Close-Up Macro Diopters
- Sigma 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye
- Nikon 16mm f2.8 Fisheye
- Nikkor AF-S 16-35mm f/4 Wide-Angle Zoom
- Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 Medium Zoom
- Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.4
- Nikkor AF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro
- Nikkor AF-S 105mm f/2.8 Macro
- Nikkor AF-S 70-200m f/2.8mm Telephoto Zoom
- Nikkor AF-S 300mm f/4 Telephoto
- Kenko x1.4 Teleconverter
- Nikon x2 Teleconverter